Here’s the Scoop on Keeping Content Fresh
Great copy and content writing are expensive ways to promote products and services. The cost is factored by considering the assignment’s concept, draft, editing, and delivery. Additionally, the quality of writing of professional writers is influenced by many things, including: Professional background; Advanced degrees and continuing education; And, the variety of lifestyle experiences that contribute to overall knowledge. More importantly, great writing results from a keen appreciation for the basics in grammar and punctuation. Knowing when to break the rules, and when to stick with them, creates memorable campaigns. Why are these qualifications so important?
Because, every word counts.
Some Suggestions for Timely Text
If you are creating your own copy or content writing, you will want to be scrupulous about your posts, blogs, and email writing, too. It lends to an overall appearance of excellent work. Moreover, this gives credibility to professionalism. To gain potential clients’ trust, use a few tried-and-true rules:
- Write in the active voice. The use of passive construction takes more words and loses energy.
- Choose precise wording. This is sort of important to get the point across.
- Add interest with shorter sentences mixed with longer ones. It matters. The mix of the two makes for more pleasurable reading.
- Avoid excessive punctuation!!! THE SAME GOES FOR WRITING IN ALL CAPS. Or. Writing. One. Word. Sentences. Or. Paragraphs. Just say, “No!”
- Use shorter words for clarity. The utilization of longer forms of verbiage increases loquacity at the expense of clarification of textual references.
- Impress with wording. Make it sound positive, vibrant, and motivating. Irritating, overbearing, and angry writing is often counterproductive and prevents customers from desiring a product or service. Remember, mood matters.
- Prevent writing from sounding too hip, overly chic, or extensively exotic for the product or service being sold. Over-exaggeration does not build trust.
Finally, basics in brevity, clarity, and mood help to create great copy and content writing. Follow the above suggestions to write your own work. Or, contact us at email@example.com to help you create memorable product and service descriptions to promote your business with flair.