Accepting the Challenge to Grow Your Flow
Sometime you just gotta go with the flow. You get the tug, the nudge, the neon YES sign in your mind’s eye to step into the stream-of-consciousness and try out something new. This blog, until today, was an less-than-impressive BLOG button on a landing page. But thanks to my friend, MB Coudal, I am trying out a new method to the madness of writing posts for my business blog. Interested in seeing her blog on 31 Days to Living a More Creative Life? Check it out here: ttps://mbcoudal.com/31-days-to-living-a-more-creative-life/
Why Find Ways to Grow Flow?
Here are some of my reasons for switching up to daily blogging:
- Gives one topic – flow – a place to grow
- Creates a place where others can find resources
- Helps me to remain accountable to my blog
- Encourages me to look for organic ways to notice the topic of flow in everyday life
- Brings a sense of place to a fleeting subject (I mean it is flow, so it has to go somewhere, right?)
- Allows me to illustrate my love of adventure by finding these places to grow flow
Want to Ride the Wave, too?
So come join me and the others who are participating in the #write31days challenge. Want to join? Learn more at http://write31days.com
Enjoy your journey,