Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing....
Benjamin Franklin's words are as relevant today as during our country's infancy. He knew that well-written words are critical for success. Consider some copy and content a professional writer can handle:
- Does your About or Bio Page showcase your value?
- Does your Promotional Letter effectively describe your seasonal offer?
- Does your Elevator Pitch relate your company's strongest points?
- Does your Social Media Calendar accomplish its mission?
- Does your Press Release reach your target market?
Looking for Pricing?
Kudos & Comments
I contacted Marisa when I changed companies and they asked for a bio. I’m never at a loss for words, but this time I had no ideas. I turned to Marisa, who I knew would be up to the task. The bio, newspaper announcement, and website bio were perfect. She captured who I am and my passion for what I do. I highly recommend using her and I will be using her in the future.
– Bobbi Strong, Real Estate Agent, Keller Williams
I have been wanting to create a menu directory/brochure that could be used to showcase and market my catering and chef business. I knew what I wanted, but didn’t know how to pull it together. Then I met Marisa she helped me decide format, the details of the menu descriptions and was able to work within my budget. It is clean, classy, and well written. She captured just what I wanted. Marisa is such a gifted and eloquent writer!! Thank you for helping in my steps to take my business to the next level!
– Lisa Heidelberg, Owner, Lisa’s Courthouse Cafe